This is an exciting entertainment company within the Music Technology space. The company operates on a global scale, placing great value on the art of music, and helping artists and businesses to achieve their vision.
What will the role entail?
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Social Media Manager to join their team and manage an organization's online presence by producing quality content, managing projects and campaigns. Reporting to the Senior Creative Content Manager you will manage marketing and content delivery and oversee future opportunities
Who you are…
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced content marketer with a great interest in music. This is also a great opportunity for a proactive person who is driven to succeed.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a positive person with a love for music.
● You enjoy working in a creative, motivated, and independent environment.
● Manage the company’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube accounts.
● Create and design high-quality, engaging creative assets in Photoshop and Canva- primarily for social media or other channels. Video editing and animation skills would be a bonus.
● Support the development of the social media strategy.
● The paid social experience is a bonus with campaigns being managed alongside our Performance Marketing lead.
● Continuously monitor performance and measurement, producing reports and optimising creativity.
Experience / Requirements
● Experience managing accounts across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
● Knowledge of creating strategies and executing great engaging content for social media using scheduling and social media management tools with a proven track record of success.
● Ability to contribute to the full creative process from developing ideas to producing content.
● Analyse and utilise data to help adapt and optimise creativity and inform future decisions.
● Strong knowledge of creative copywriting.
What’s in it for you?
● A motivated and personally invested team
● Opportunity to contribute to the music industry
● You will be working with artists and entertainment companies
Still considering applying?
This is a company made up of enthusiastic, creative people who love what they do. Working in this company means continuously being keeping of the music industry and its trends.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone we successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.