This company provides the opportunity for people to experience products, services and lifestyles while saving money. They have achieved their exponential growth while helping local businesses expand their customer base.
The senior SEO will be responsible for taking charge of the SEO team, owning the on page, off page and technical strategy as well as driving more engagement towards the website through being analytical, problem solving and creative.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SEO professional who would like to drive growth towards the company as well as its partners.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are open, honest and innovative
● You are a creative, passionate team player
● Lead and manage the SEO team
● Own the company’s on page, off page and technical SEO strategy
● Deliver a technical workstream into the engineering teams to maintain and establish best SEO practices within the technical architecture
● Design and execute on a content strategy that maximises visitation, subscriptions and revenue generated by SEO
Experience / Requirements
● 3+ years experience of working in an SEO role
● A background in delivering success in both technical and content-driven SEO
● Excellent proficiency in on pge, off page and technical SEO
● Efficient time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
● Proven knowledge and experience of SEO tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc..)
● Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
● Understanding and/or experience of using Tag Management system or customised tracking systems
● Good understanding of new data technologies and a passion to keep abreast of change
● Modern office with a great team
● Lively social working culture including office events and other activities
● Legendary summer and Christmas parties
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days holiday %3D a total of 38 days holiday!
● Season ticket loan
● Cycle to work scheme
Still considering applying?
If you’d like to be part of an enthusiastic team with a passion for SEO and using it to help people save money while driving growth for local businesses, this is the job for you.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.