The company is an online education business that provides the opportunity of learning for many students and adults around the UK. Its aim is to make it easier for UK students to embark on their university journey. They are now looking to hire a Senior SEO Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Senior SEO manager will be responsible for driving growth and engagement through the website and content optimisation practices using SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs and Moz. Using On Page, Off Page and Technical SEO, the Senior SEO Manager will take ownership of this channel and drive traffic to the website and increase their audience.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for a driven person who has experience in content and SEO and would like to make a difference to students in their educational journey via search optimised content.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You enjoy working autonomously
● You are motivated by SEO performance metrics and numbers alongside content creation
● Developing and implementing effective Off Page, On Page and Technical (SEO) strategies
● Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other aspects
● Review Technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
● Direct Off Page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
● Conduct keyword research to optimise On Page website Content.
● Analyse and review competitors’ Content
● Initiate Content campaigns for company websites
● Identify the buyer persona to better target identified audiences
● Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Experience / Requirements
● Several years of SEO knowledge
● Several years of online content editorial experience
● Experienced in On Page, Off Page and Technical SEO
● Experienced in using SEMrush, Ahrefs, or other SEO tools
● Experience managing the production of high volumes of engaging, optimised content
● Google Analytics or Data Studio reporting
● Highly motivated by user numbers and performance metrics
● Yoast/Rankmath or equivalent
● Experience using Trello or similar to manage the production of large volumes of content quickly and efficiently
● Experience using WordPress
Still considering applying?
This is a company in the education field with a core goal of improving the chances of higher education for people. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to make a positive difference in many people’s lives.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.