The company provides a digital experience platform for some of the biggest companies in the world. The company is a developing hub of technology and innovation that aims to transform the digital world as we know it.
Recently, they have had new success developing new technology that has generated the interest of a large portion of technology professionals and developers. They are now looking for a Marketing Growth professional to explore this interest and manage the growth of the company with this new interest.
What will the role entail?
The successful candidate will create new strategies and explore different options with the aim to increase ROI as well as short and long term growth efficiently.
Working with the Director of Growth Marketing, the Growth Marketing Manager will analyse current traffic, draw conclusions about the audience, and generate leads using data.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a step up in the world of technology. It is also a great opportunity for someone who will enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse company with a friendly environment.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You enjoy working with a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
● You are data-driven, analytical, and highly motivated.
● Author content for our developer audience, repurposing a lot of pre-existing content.
● Manage a pool of freelancers, split into different content units.
● Propose new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads.
● Identify long-tail search terms with high intent and turn this research into actionable content we can quickly produce and promote.
● Create and distribute clear and concise reporting on growth hacking initiatives.
Experience / Requirements
● Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker, or similar role.
● In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
● Understanding the developer ecosystem to some degree.
● Resilient and focused on rapid experimentation in a fast-paced environment.
● The technical skill to hack web pages together (HTML experience).
What’s in it for you?
● A great company culture where every individual is valued and supported
● We’re remote first, so you can work flexibly in a way that fits your lifestyle. You’re also welcome to pop into our communal office space in Shoreditch, London
● Fully-paid quarterly summits, where we take a few days to step back as a team and a company, to have some fun together and work on things we might not have time for day-to-day
● Home workstation set up with a budget of £500, plus an annual top-up of £150
● Private healthcare, 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and life assurance
● A monthly well-being budget
● A matching pension contribution of 5%
● Life Assurance and Income Protection
● 27 days of paid annual leave plus a day off on your birthday (36 days including bank holidays)
● Dog-friendly office for when you’re in the office!
Still considering applying?
This company is a technology hub that values open communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving. They are open to trying new things and welcome new experiences.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone we successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.