This company is a growing FinTech business that’s completed their Series A funding backed by a number of leading VC’s. They now need a Performance Marketing Manager to join their ranks and take charge of the Paid Search and Paid Social for the business.
What will the role entail?
The Performance Marketing Manager will head up the Paid Social and Paid Search channels and manage the budgetary needs to ensure the growth goals are met. The successful candidate will first and foremost be in charge of analysis of paid search and paid social activities as well as devise and implement strategies that grow the business.
Who you are…
You will be a specialised performance marketer with hands on experience and inside out knowledge of paid search and paid social.
You will enjoy working with this company if…
● You enjoy a sociable, friendly and fast-paced working environment
● You enjoy technology, learning new things and being part of a team
● Creating and executing the marketing strategy across performance marketing channels
● Budget management across paid search, paid social, affiliates, comparison sites and more
● Day-to-day management of Paid Social and Paid Search Ad platforms - including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, App Stores and social media platforms - covering bid management, keyword targeting, account structure, auction insights and general account health
● Working with the wider marketing team to produce creatives for campaigns and tests
● Analysis and Reporting on the success of the performance channels
● Creating new landing pages on our website for performance campaigns.
● Identifying and testing new performance channels
● Several years of performance marketing experience
● In house performance marketing or an agency would be ideal
● Very specialised really hands on in platform Paid Search / Paid Social
● Knowledge of targets audiences, Google Ads and Facebook Ads
● Take pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
● Create a positive work environment
● Strive to experiment, learn, grow and not fear failure
● Strive to understand customers' problems and solve them
● Take ownership of your work and deliver results
What’s in it for you?
● A great company culture
● Competitive salary
● Share options
● 8% pension scheme
● 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
● Flexible hybrid working policy (currently only one day a week in the London office)
● Life assurance with YuLife
● Contribution towards your home-office set-up
● Choose to work from abroad for short periods
● Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary care-givers
● 24/7 employee assistance programme
● Paid sick leave
● Office socials
Still considering applying?
This company has a bright future and prospects to lead the FinTech industry forward. Working in this company means working in an open, friendly and positive organisation with a candid environment that encourages success.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.