What is the company about?
This company is an education company that provides leading courses in higher education. They operate on an international scale and the past few years have seen them achieve significant YOY growth. They are now looking to expand their performance marketing team.
What will the role entail?
In this role, you will sit within the established digital marketing team and own the PPC and Paid Social channels to generate leads and enquiries. The successful candidate will report to the Performance Marketing Manager, working on paid social ads and search channels by analysing data to create successful strategies. You will be an experience biddable media professional with a flair for achieving quality results.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for someone with PPC marketing experience in an education or ecommerce company and who would like to play a part in advancing the performance of a business focused on making a positive impact in education.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly
● You thrive in a demanding, result-oriented and fast-paced environment
● Creating and managing biddable ad campaigns across paid social platforms
● Refreshing campaign creativity and updating audience targeting as needed
● Providing weekly performance and spend reports via analytics tools
● Working with the Performance Marketing Manager to turn results into insights
● Planning and launching test PPC campaigns to evaluate new tactics and ideas
Experience / Requirements
● 3+ years of digital marketing experience
● Experience creating and optimizing Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads
● Experience in lead generation for education or similar
● Proven record of working on large-scale paid media campaigns
● Experiencing managing paid advertising budgets between $10,000 to $100,000 per month
● Robust data analysis skills and the ability to provide actionable recommendations
● Sound working knowledge of other platforms, including Taboola, Twitter and TikTok
● Experience working in different markets, and sharp cultural awareness
● Remote working
● Generous vacation days for all employees globally
● 12 days for your own professional development
● Free access to LinkedIn Learning from the 1st day of employment
● 50% off all tuition fees for you and your family
Still considering applying?
This is a company with a team that shares a vision to improve educational equality. This is a role for someone who will be responsible for the Performance marketing of a company that aims to improve the reach of education around the world.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.