This company is an increasingly developing, highly regarded cybersecurity company in its field that provides a highly secure, user friendly product to the market. As their customer-base continues to grow, they find themselves in need of a Product Marketing Manager.
What will the role entail?
In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will be in charge of lining up the product strategy, goals and objectives for the company and the various marketing departments. You will be creating go-to-marketing strategies, product marketing materials and product messaging positions. You will also oversee the implementation, analyse the level of success and adapt accordingly.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for an experienced product marketer who has an interest in technology and wants to help build up a start-up into a well-liked, global cybersecurity sensation.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a critical thinker and problem solver
● You are able to work across different departments and manage various functions
● Develop a clear understanding of the products, do competitor research, and stay up to date with industry trends
● Understand the customer’s product needs and use cases through customer surveys and interviews, and necessary analysis, creating user and buyer personas
● Create marketing messaging that differentiates the company in the market and positions it as a category leader
● Plan, create, and implement GTM strategies, and train all relevant team members on them
● Creation of relevant marketing assets, such as website content and sales decks
● Support the wider marketing and sales team in building effective multi-channel campaigns
● Run email marketing campaigns, nurture sequences, and manage audience lists
● Write creative briefs, work with designers, PR agencies, and freelancers
● At least five years of marketing experience, including 3+ years in a product marketing role in a SaaS or Tech business
● Experience successfully launching products and building GTM strategies
● Ability to translate technical features to tangible business benefits
● Excellent project management skills and ability to execute complex marketing campaigns
● Experience building email series and using automation tools to achieve marketing objectives
● Confidence working with data, ability to derive actionable insights to improve results
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of CRM systems such as HubSpot
● Share options
● 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, and an additional 5 unpaid if you wish to take them
● Flexible working - you can work from home or the Shoreditch office 1-2 times a week
● Regular socials to have some fun (organised by the Chief Fun Officer)
Still considering applying?
This is a chance to start working at a company that has potential for great, sensational success.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.