Please note, this role is office based 5 days a week. - After probation, The company offers a hybrid working policy of 3 days office based 2 days from home.
This company is a rapidly growing business that is expected to hit a 9 figure revenue mark. The company works with the latest innovative technology to lead the market with advanced design software. They are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing with the leadership and team management skills to support their fast moving progress.
What will the role entail?
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, providing valuable input on the digital marketing strategy using analytical tools and organisational knowledge. You will be leading the various channels of digital marketing to support the growth of the company through proficient team management.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Digital Marketer who is driven by customer fulfilment and satisfaction and who is highly proficient in team management and leadership.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a passionate about technology and innovation
● You are inspired by success and growth
● Design and execute digital marketing email marketing campaigns
● Track, measure, analyse and report performance of all email advertising campaigns
● Conduct A/B testing and refinement to improve digital marketing campaigns
● Manage social media engagement: create social media guidelines, lead the social media team on best practices and oversee social media monitoring and engagement, including managing the escalation process for adverse incidents.
● Create strategies, design, execute, manage, measure and optimise paid SEM campaigns
● Initiate paid digital marketing campaign as well as track, measure, and analyse performance of all digital display advertising.
● Establish internal and external Customer Communication cadence
● External digital marketing provider team management
Experience / Requirements
● Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or equivalent work experience
● 5-7 years of global digital marketing experience
● Familiarity with GDPR and privacy requirements
● Entrepreneurial & adaptable with start-up experience
● Outstanding leadership, team management, recruitment and organisation building skills
● Exceptional English communication (written and oral) & collaboration skills, German language skills are a plus
● Experience in leading, designing and delivering campaigns that deliver quantifiable results
● Experience creating social media guidelines and optimising engagement
● Familiarity with modern MarTech Stack tools (Google Marketing Platforms, Facebook Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
● Experience managing external vendors to increase capacity or add specialised skills
Still considering applying?
This company is highly profitable and international. It is a friendly, innovative, diverse place to work and is filled with passionate, motivated team members who take pride in their work.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.