This company is now one of the top CleanTech solutions that is focused on making sustainable technology into an affordable service rather than a luxury. They are looking for a Product Marketing Expert in propositions to help define their objectives and highlight their value within the industry.
What will the role entail?
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for generating and implementing the Go-To-Market strategy and Propositions for the product and service line up. They will have to analyse data and shape the product messaging and sales enablement campaigns to line up with the outlined propositions and carry consumers and businesses down the marketing funnel.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Marketer and propositions expert who wants to make an impact through both B2B and B2C product solution communications within CleanTech.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a hardworking, passionate, communicative individual
● You are a creative team player who isn't afraid to be challenged
● Create go-to-market plans and propositions for product solution launches
● Craft the best state-of-the-art product materials that communicate tone of voice and brand to progress both end users and customers down the marketing funnel
● Contribute to improve the retention and upsell of existing customers and end users.
● Drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers sales channels to be successful using value propositions
● Develop innovative programmes that drive demand
● Build a deep understanding of the competitors’ product solutions and propositions.
● Own the creation of content and identify the the most effective copywriting format and narrative
● Customer oriented
● Excellent communication - both verbally, in writing and visually
● Copywriting and narrative competency
● Able to respond rapidly to a changing external environment
● Cross-functional collaboration
● Strategic and tactical planning
Experience / Requirements
● Several years in B2B and B2C product solution marketing and propositions with technical products
● Strong experience developing GTM strategies and propositions and communicating them in ROI-driven demand generation campaigns that materially impact marketing funnel
● Proven success translating complex technical concepts into compelling value propositions and marketing messaging and great stories
● Demonstrated capacity to craft holistic growth programs that drive adoption, engagement and retention, including through product solution features
● Track record of translating customer needs into product solution ideas for target audiences
● Exceptional copywriting and narrative skills
● Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
● Net Zero Pension Scheme
● Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
● 25 days of holidays and generous Family Leave policies
● Central London location (Soho)
● A generous flexible benefits package
● Will work with you to define opportunities to develop your career
● Lots of opportunities to really develop your expertise in all key marketing functions.
● A flat organisation, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
Still considering applying?
Joining this company as a product solutions and propositions expert means starting on a path that will directly make a positive impact on earth and global warming. This company is run by passionate, diverse teams that have the same goal in mind and work hard to reach it.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.