The company provides smart technological sustainable solutions for companies with infrastructure concerns. This innovative company has been reporting high growth within the past 2 years and is now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to drive that growth forward.
What will the role entail?
In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will use digital marketing to reaffirm existing relationships and build new ones that convert into a strong, engaged customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting results and improving on existing SEO and CRM practices.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer with the digital marketing savvy to keep up with trends and improve practices that are already working.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You enjoy strategic thinking, problem solving and creativity
● You enjoy being busy and under-pressure
● Continually improve and manage the company website
● Write engaging and optimised page and blog content on websites
● Monitor and improve SEO performance
● Help develop the marketing strategy with digital channels at the forefront
● Help transfer the existing CRM system onto a new platform
● Use segmentation techniques to send relevant and timely emails
● Manage the day to day CRM activity and upkeep of client databases
● Help build the social media strategy
● Keep the marketing team up to date with social media marketing opportunities
Experience / Requirements
● A BSc in Marketing or a Business related field
● Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
● A good working knowledge of SEO
● Knowledge of WordPress
● Excellent written/verbal knowledge of the English Language
● Experience with digital marketing analysis and reporting tools like Google Analytics
● Confident using CRM systems
Location – Home based or office based in Doncaster or Leatherhead (depending on your preference)
Willing to travel to sites to take photos or footage of works in progress and to meetings
Hours – 37.5 per week
Annual leave –25 days + bank holidays
Salary – competitive
Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
Access to online company benefits – online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts/Wellbeing centre
Still considering applying?
This company is a quickly growing smart solutions business. A dedicated digital marketing manager will benefit from being able to travel and doing a creative job at the same time.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.