What is the company about?
This is a manufacturing company that has been around for over 40 years, bringing solutions to niche problems worldwide. This company is looking for a new Digital Marketing Lead to continue its growth.
What will the role entail?
The Digital Marketing Lead will be an experienced leader who takes ownership of all things digital for the business. They will be responsible for the Global Marketing team of 10 people. They will be responsible for creating and delivering the Digital Marketing Strategy...
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced leader with strong team management and leadership skills. You’ll come from a Digital background and be an expert in all things marketing and sales.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You can lead from the front and have a track record of helping people develop their marketing careers
● You can handle the pressure of working for a fast-paced enterprise level company
● Create a Digital Marketing Strategy that ensures digital growth.
● Collaborate with the Marketing Systems Manager to deliver elements of the annual marketing plan and projects which facilitate the delivery of the business strategy and plans as required.
● Guide the implementation of the Dynamics 365 for Marketing project from a CX and marketing automation perspective.
● Manage the Digital services team
● Where possible, recommend automation to streamline processes to save time and effort to optimise the way the digital services are used.
● Evolve the way that digital services data is shared with internal teams
● Provide monthly reporting and ensure that the information is up to date.
● Collaborate with the Head of Marketing Communications to ensure that the digital marketing campaigns run smoothly on all digital channels
● Develop the integrated digital delivery platform and improve lead generation.
● Comply with all aspects of Group policy and procedures as required.
● Educated to Degree level (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Studies, Information technology) or demonstrated relevant marketing and industry experience
● Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
● Experience with digital marketing and data analysis /reporting using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products and internal reporting tools
● Demonstrated organisational skills with experience in Microsoft Project
● Proven attention to detail and a thorough approach to work
● Highly competent in Episerver CMS
● Able to take responsibility for budgets
● Experience in Content management systems
● Experience in Google AdWords certified
● Experience in HTML/CSS
● Experience in Usability/User Interface design
● Experience in a Corporate B2B environment
Still considering applying?
The Digital Marketing Lead job is for someone with an analytical mindset who is driven by data metrics, who will not shy away from seniority and who would like to work in a company directly adjacent to a Forbes Fortune 500 company.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.