This company is a leading CleanTech SaaS start-up. They’ve recently completed their Series B investment secured by specialist investors within the renewable energy space and are on track for triple digit growth by the end of the year. They are now looking for a B2B Marketing Automation Specialist to lead their Marketing automation efforts and help them grow further.
What will the role entail?
In this role, you will be responsible for the automation of the workflows, ensuring platforms like Pardot, Salesforce and Marketo are set up and integrated with the strategy. You will also have to analyse activity and measure growth to create continuous improvement in revenues and efficiency.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for someone fluent in Marketing Operations, Automations and CRM who would like to be part of a large team of internationally revered entrepreneurs
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are analytical and data driven
● You have a a passion for working for a high-growth start-up
● Administer the marketing tech stack, iterating on the systems so that they best fit our Marketing team’s needs
● Develop automations, data segmentations in order to help marketing target the right audience while maintaining data cleanliness and completeness
● Build and maintain reports & dashboards and analyse campaign performance from Google Analytics, Pardot and Salesforce
● Work closely with our Sales Operations and Sales teams to ensure the right workflows and Marketing Automation tools are in place
● Facilitate training, develop documentation for optimal usage of the tools within the Marketing team
● Analyse campaign performance, recommend and implement strategic changes in the workflows to improve our marketing and automation efforts
● 2-4 years of marketing automation / CRM or related experience
● 2-4 years of Pardot administration experience and strong Salesforce comprehension
● Good knowledge of marketing workflow automation tools (Pardot Preferred, Marketo)
● Business proficiency in English
● An international team of 70+ experienced entrepreneurs and renewable energy professionals
● Well-funded company
● An ever-changing, inspiring environment and opportunity to grow globally
● The ability to offer you participation in the company
Still considering applying?
This is a chance to start working in a successful company surrounded by dedicated people making a real change in the world.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.