This is a manufacturing company that has been around for over 40 years, bringing solutions to niche problems worldwide. This company is looking for a new Marketing Automation Manager to continue its growth.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for the lead generation and marketing campaign delivery for the company. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, the Marketing Automation Manager will improve existing workflows and automate them to increase efficiency, ROI and lead generation.
Who you are…
This is a great opportunity for someone who keeps up with marketing automation trends and who is ready to take responsibility for a plethora of teams to drive progress forward.
You will enjoy working here if…
● You are a highly responsible, focused and performance driven individual
● You are analytical, attentive to detail, and able to make decisions efficiently
● Work with the Digital Marketing Lead to facilitate the delivery of the business strategy
● Develop a Marketing Attribution & Measurement framework
● Management, support, optimisation and development of the Marketing Automation Platforms (including Webchat, Webinars, Lead Forensics and Email Marketing) and team
● Create and maintain customer journeys as part of the marketing automation program.
● Collaborate closely with designers and copywriters to help with automation
● Managing database hygiene and segmentation
● Create and implement test strategies, including A/B multivariant testing
● Delivery of training and support documentation for marketing automation platforms
● Development of a lead nurturing and scoring framework
● Management of LinkedIn presence, optimisation and creation of sponsored ads campaigns
● Creating end-to-end processes for campaigns
● Delivery of all product launch projects in accordance with the Microsoft Project plan and TOR
● Take responsibility for regular audits of corporate data to ensure the accuracy
● Input to and deliver within budget plans for both annual activities and projects
● Educated to Degree level (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Studies, Information technology) or demonstrated relevant marketing and industry experience
● Experience in Automation Platforms like Dynamic Marketing 365, Marketo and HubSpot
● Solid demonstrable experience in creating and managing complex email marketing campaigns using best practices and adherence to compliance (GDPR)
● Solid understanding of customer journey mapping and workflow processes (incl. systems) within a marketing/sales cycle
● Solid understanding of lead scoring and lead nurture
● Strong understanding of analytics using Google Analytics, or A/B-testing software like Crazy Egg or Optimizely
● Solid understanding of wider digital disciplines
● Experience in data analysis and reporting
● Strong understanding of Content Management Systems including (Episerver)
● Corporate B2B experience
● Ability to manage budgets
● Experience in CRM integration with marketing automation platforms
Still considering applying?
Working in this company is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to work in a company directly adjacent to a Forbes Fortune 500 company while making a difference to the world of technology.
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.