The CompanyMy client is a fast growing B2B tech group headquartered in Yorkshire with an international presence. Following the acquisition of several other tech companies last year, they are now expanding the tech team to accelerate the development of their services.
The RoleThe majority of the role will revolve around the development, improvement and expansion of one of their applications.
You will be involved in:- Improving and Integrating existing web apps across the business- Developing APIs to send and receive data between internal platforms and external third party applications- Translating user stories and wireframes into high-quality frontend interfaces- Developing reusable components and libraries for use across solutions- Supporting product development and tenders through quick prototyping of new concepts and ideas
Desirable Experience- AWS or RDS
- Microsoft IIS
- Code versioning tools, and peer code reviews
Interviews for the .NET Developer will take place remotely over Microsoft Team’s - the role also offers 2-3 days working from home. This role does not provide sponsorship and is looking for someone who is eligible to work in the UK.
The CompanyThis company is a leading entertainment brand, providing customers with award winning party and event entertainment across the UK and internationally. They have built a reputation since it’s early launch as the go-to place for great partys
The brand has been seen to modernise the industry since it’s launch with digital innovation and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the acquisition and retention part of the business.
Responsibilities- Support the Digital Manager with the development and implementation of the retention strategies for the company
- Identify opportunities for existing and new tactical and automated CRM programmes
- Implement data analysis and email marketing best practices
- Support with coordinating all aspects of database management
- Create fresh, engaging and effective email creative for each new campaign
- Deliver insightful creative briefs to external agencies
- Co-ordinate the email approval process to ensure emails are signed off in a timely manner
Experience- Strong understanding of current CRM concepts and best practice
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar CRM role in a fast-paced, commercially focused e-commerce business
- Managing databases
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
The RoleThey are looking for a web developer with strong front-end experience who is highly proficient using React.js. As a development team, their focus is on developing a new tech-stack from scratch.
This role will be remotely based until they launch their Birmingham office in 6-12 months time. Once they launch the Birmingham office, they will offer 1 day WFH each week.
Desirables- C#- .Net- Azure- Blazor.net- A mobile app framework such as React Native or Flutter
The CompanyAn exciting client-side opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketeer to join an established healthcare company in Hertfordshire. Founded in the early 2010’s this company has experienced significant YOY growth and continues to significantly expand each year.
My client is looking for a passionate Digital Marketer with a strong SEO background to join their growing Digital Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to take their career to the next level whilst working with an intimate (but growing) digital marketing team in the private healthcare sector.
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Head of Digital you will be involved in multiple digital marketing channels. Your specific duties will include the following:SEO- Creating and producing content. In-line with SEO Optimization- Optimising metadata for better click-through rates- Page layout improvements- Internal linking- Technical audits, site improvements and data markup- Competitor analysis- LinkBuilding campaigns- Site speed performance- Keyword reports- Traffic reports
PPC / Paid Social- Management of the PPC and Paid Social Ads end-to-end
Webmaster- Maintain Site portfolios and identify bugs/issues to developers- Test sites post-update for issues. Audit sites for issues.- Manage the staff bios and ensure they are up to date- Manage DNS records, cPanel and WHM- Manage the ticketing system with developers to ensure bugs are resolved
- Using hotjar and optimise to tweak content and content layout for better user experience.
- Improving the sales funnel
- Split testing to better understand user engagements
- Setting up experiments within optimise
- Create email campaigns
- Create and manage audiences
- Create and manage email assets
- Email scheduling and reporting
- Email testing (desktop and mobile experience)
- Ad hoc tasks including printers, network issues (wifi) and problems with call centre
Experience- Hands on experience with on-page SEO and off-page SEO, optimising website copy to benefit search engines
- Strong experience managing Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns end-to-end
- Copywriting/SEO content production skills
- Hands on experience managing Email / CRM campaigns end-to-end
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads Editor
- Good Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Good knowledge of Search Console, GSuite Google Analytics
- Experience using multiple SEO tools including SEMRush
- Experience maintaining site portfolios
Please note this role is a part-time position working Monday, Wednesday and Friday with the potential to make it full-time as the role develops.
The OrganisationAn exciting client-side opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketeer to join an established Ecommerce company in Kent. This company has experienced significant YOY growth and continues to significantly expand both their B2B and B2C division.
Our client is looking for a passionate Digital Marketer with a strong Digital / Ecommerce background. The suitable candidate will have experience with PPC (Google / Amazon Ads), CRM, SEO and Paid Social to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to take their career to the next level.
The RoleThe Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the omni-channel digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the board, you will lead the digital marketing activity by developing initiatives that grow online sales:
- Create and implement the Digital Marketing strategy - Develop the eCommerce strategy for the Company website and Amazon - Develop and implement the Email Marketing / CRM including email marketing and database growth - Develop company social media strategy - Manage the PPC channel on Google Ads, Amazon Ads and Bing. - Design and implement targeted, timely customer retention programs - Create campaign landing pages - Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing and identify new opportunities for the Company - Track ROI on all digital initiatives
ExperienceKey experience/skillset required:
- Experience managing digital marketing / eCommerce sites
- End-to-end PPC Campaigns on Amazon, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook
- On and off page SEO campaigns
- Planning and strategizing of the Email / CRM campaigns
- Web/Google Analytics