SEO and Data Analyst
The CompanyOur client is an exciting asian lifestyle brand. They’ve experienced significant YOY growth over the past few years and are looking for someone to lead the SEO and Data function of the business.
The Role Working across all their brands, you will have excellent organisational skills, be able to multitask and feel confident delivering work to tight deadlines. You will be methodical, always thinking of new and better ways to do things and be passionate about working accurately and effectively to achieve your objectives.
You will work alongside their designers and developers to review their SEO and improve their organic rankings and technical setup, develop detailed guidelines for the content managers and marketing team to follow, and ensure that customers are always presented with inspiring, easy to find and up to date content on their platforms.
Responsibilities● Analyse SEO performance, share learnings and generate a roadmap to improve results.● Provide regular reports on search insights to inform SEO / PPC / SEM decision-making and inform of any week-on-week / year-on-year changes to customer behaviour.
● Work with the wider digital and marketing team to optimise Google Ads, following best practices.
● Collaborate with Marketing and UX teams, providing guidance and support for them to deliver optimised copy, content and keywords.
● Assist our UX functions to implement automated customer surveys on our websites and analyse the insights.
● Work with the wider Digital and Ecommerce team on group projects such as new website builds, assisting with SEO considerations.
● Provide weekly and monthly reports outlining key KPIs with recommendations on updates/changes that are required.
Experience/Requirements● A degree level marketing or technical qualification is desirable; or extensive experience in a digital marketing / SEO management / Data analysis role.● Relevant marketing experience in the hospitality and retail sector or in an Ecommerce background is highly desirable.
● Appreciation for Japanese & Asian culture, products and cuisine is desirable either through work, study or through personal social connections.
● An appreciation and some knowledge of the Japanese language is desirable, Native English or equivalent is required.
● Minimum of 5-10 years in a similar role is desirable, agency experience welcomed.
● Excellent numerical and IT skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Google Sheets, Documents and Slides.
● Expert user of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools such as SEMrush, ScreamingFrog.
On Page SEO Manager
The CompanyThe company is a customer-first digital media platform which inspires, connects and enables HR organisations and managers worldwide to navigate the new working world. The company provides leaders with a platform to share ideas that work, to allow them to network and do business.
The Role In this role the job holder is responsible for supporting the implementation of the company's digital content strategy for the brand, ensuring optimal merchandising and digital presence that drives conversion and engagement within their target audience. Success in this role will be monitored via monthly reports to show improvements on the KPIs for this role.
Responsibilities● Lead the optimization of digital content for search engines to maximise the digital audience reach - using on page, off page, and technical SEO skills to merchandise content.● Develop content strategies built around audience insight - driving organic search traffic, maximising session duration, growing site conversion activities and driving site registrations.● Promote the use of analytics/data studio as essential tools to measure their success and inform what the company does moving forward, building reports, maintaining standardised tracked links, and embedding best practice across the business.● Monitor traffic levels on key rival websites visited by the target audience and provide regular reports to the editorial team on the most popular content and recommended actions.● Support the growth of digital audiences, facilitating the development of user generated content, and suggesting ideas/tools to grow traffic and engagement.● Support the Head of Digital to drive improvements through process, technology, and product roadmap, including the delivery of one-off digital projects.
Experience/Requirements● Expert user of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush● Solid understanding of CRO tactics and SEO best practices ● Day-to-Day experience working in a CMS – WordPress desirable.● Editing and writing experience, including ability to write and edit content for web, optimising its quality online and applying SEO principles● Collaborative and supportive working style and the confidence to direct and influence teams● Able to organise self to work efficiently and manage conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines
SEO Outreach Specialist
The CompanyAn exciting client-side opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO Outreach Specialist to join an established healthcare company in Hertfordshire. Founded in the early 2010’s this company has experienced significant YOY growth and continues to significantly expand each year.
The RoleReporting to the Head of Digital and other members of the digital marketing team, the SEO Outreach Specialist will be involved in all aspects of the link building and SEO Outreach.
Responsibilities● Identifying key contacts for web coverage and building relationships
● Link profile analysis, identifying new opportunities
● Keyword research
● Monitoring of search rankings and traffic
● Competitor analysis
● Creating reports
Experience/Requirements● Excellent written and communication skills
● Demonstrable SEO skills with examples of previous coverage
● Strong SEO experience, educated to degree level preferably in a relevant field
● Experience using one or more of the following tools: Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush and Majestic
● A passion for promoting websites, gaining coverage and seeing results
What is the company about?
The company’s focus is to get familiar with clients and their businesses to truly understand their SEO needs. They care about building a happy and results driven client base, and take the same approach when creating their team!
As a relatively new and small company, they value working closely with clients to give regular updates and be on hand to respond to any concerns or ideas presented. The company is all about communication!
What will the role entail?
Our client is looking for their fourth employee to be part of a fast-growing & knowledgeable company in an exciting industry. As you build on the current SEO service, you will manage a range of direct customers and liaise with the owner, Michael.
The company is flexible on how employees approach their work. They encourage employees to use training provided to build upon their skills whilst they have an input on how the business is taken forward.
Who you are..
You will be a friendly individual willing to go the extra mile to help a client. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working closely with other team members to provide the best ROI driven results.
The role is perfect for someone who is eager to learn the ins & outs of SEO, whilst continuing their growth within digital marketing.
You will enjoy working here if..
● You have a work hard, play hard mentality● You enjoy seeing your hard work turn into results!● You have excellent communication skills
● Building SEO Strategies for direct clients● Implementing SEO strategy working alongside content and outreach team● Using tools SEO Tools such as SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Majestic SEO.● Building reports highlighting on-site / technical issues using tools such Screaming Frog.● Implementing optimisation changes through a range of CMS platforms● Writing website / Blog content● Implementing Link Building & Content Marketing Tactics● Training SEO Apprentices Experience / Requirements Required:
● Strong written and verbal communication skills● 3 years SEO experience agency or brand side● A strong understanding of technical, on-site, content marketing, and link building.● A desire to progress within digital marketing● A good sense of humour is a must along with communication skills● The ideal person will be having a positive “can-do” attitude and self-motivated and be able to motivate others around them● Proactive in learning and understanding the market and flexible to work with a wide variety of clients
● Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English● Social Media / Previous Digital Marketing experience● An understanding of CRO
What’s in it for you?
● Annual leave and bank holidays● A mixture of office and remote working● Choose Your Working Hours (8.30am - 5pm or 9am - 5.30pm)● Summer Working Hours● Yearly Summer & Christmas Party● Excellent on-going training● Rapid career progression● A very friendly and extremely supportive team and work environment.● Office closed over Christmas● A 5-minute walk from Romford station
What more could you want!
Still considering applying?
The company prides themselves on clients’ opinions and reviews of how they approach their work. They consistently receive feedback of having excellent communication, being happy to help, and suggesting great ideas. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch, you might be the perfect addition to this growing team!
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place. For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/ At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.