The CompanyThis client is an exciting technology start-up within the food and beverage industry.
Having launched in the UK market only a few years ago, they are on track to becoming one of the fastest-growing UK tech start-ups. They are now looking for a PPC Manager to support customer acquisition.
The Role and Responsibilities● Managing Paid Search campaigns across multiple engines and markets
● Implementing the PPC/ Paid Search strategy for the UK Market
● Campaign reporting to various stakeholders in the business
● Continual optimisation of the campaigns.
● Manager the strategy and drive high-quality traffic to core sites
Experience/Requirements● Strong experience managing PPC campaigns end-to-end
● Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure
● A proactive and positive "can do" attitude, flexible and self-motivated
● Essential to have a concern for and superb attention to detail
● Experience working with Google Analytics
● Experience with bid management tools
● Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel in particular
● Strong relationship builder with the team and other departments
● Self-motivated to learn new skills and stay up to date with the industry
What is the company about?
The company puts a lot of effort into ensuring that your holiday is as relaxed and enjoyable as you deserve. They believe in providing the best value for money holidays possible. The company puts a lot of effort into ensuring that your holiday is as enjoyable and relaxed as possible. They recognise the importance of planning and experiencing memorable holidays with your loved ones!
What will the role entail?
The Digital Marketing department is looking to grow the team with a paid advertising channel, a new position for a creative, analytical and highly organised Paid Search Manager. This role will involve driving the paid search and display across Google Search, Google Display Network, Paid Socials and Facebook Ads.
Who you are..
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven paid search experience, with a strong focus on Paid advertising. You will enjoy putting effort into your work to ensure customers receive exactly what they're looking for.
You will enjoy working here if..
You are friendly and go the extra mile to help customers
You have excellent communication skills
● Design, manage and execute the day to day implementation of the paid search account including ad copy changes, keyword analysis, account optimisation and budget checks within Google Ads and Bing and ensure optimized ROI
● Create, deliver and manage paid social media campaigns within the marketing budget within Facebook Ads
● Improve campaigns through A/B tests and refine successive campaigns to achieve successful ROI
● Carry out regular reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on performance of the digital channels providing insights & optimisation recommendations as well, with the Managers in the Company to maintain effective results from all accounts
● Analysing marketing conversion stages and audience personas to deliver tailored ads to help conversion
● Analysing the website booking journey and improve or create landing pages on the website to help the above process
● Daily monitoring bid management of the PPC campaigns to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern
Experience / Requirements
● Significant experience in a similar Paid Media role; specifically Paid Search, Paid Social & Display.
● 2+ years experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns being able to display experience of managing large budgets. Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads. Experience with Bing.
● Good knowledge of analytics packages like Google Analytics, Data Studio and Excel with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making.
● Able to develop a long term strategy
● Work experience from within the Travel Industry is a plus (not mandatory)
● Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in Paid Marketing with a passion for eCommerce and digital media
● Google Ads Certified is a plus (not mandatory)
What’s in it for you?
● Taking pride in being a part of a well established and trusted travel company!
What more could you want!
Still considering applying?
The company prides themselves on clients’ opinions and reviews of how they approach their work. They consistently receive feedback of having outstanding customer service and an established reputation. Could you really miss out on the chance to be part of this amazing team? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch, you might be the perfect addition to this growing team!
If you know someone who might be the right fit for this role, we offer a referral fee up to £200 for anyone you successfully place.
For the latest job opportunities within digital marketing and eCommerce, visit our website: https://live-digital.co.uk/
At Live Digital, we only work with clients that embrace diversity and celebrate it! Our clients are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin.